3. Commissioning Support Expert (HSE Training):
The purpose of the commissioning support expert (Safety, HSE Training) is to support Health Safety Section Manager on commissioning activities from HSSE point of view. With high level analysis, optimization, report, coordination during Commissioning Preparation and Execution phases to ensure all project requirements are met. This position will be started from January 2017 and dissolved in December 2017.
The main responsibility is as follows:
Assist in review of commissioning plan and procedures for all areas, comment on all Unit Specific Commissioning Manuals that will be used at site, make suggestions to ensure a safe and incident free start up.
・ Understand all project related permits and international standards and works to identify any actions which may produce a violation of those permits and standards.
・ Lead HSE Training team in Health Safety Section
・ Train personnel on HSE Training
・ Conduct HSE Training in Refinery
・ Conduct of Safety Audits
・ Attend regular daily planning meetings. Follow up on actions and driving of schedule deliverables.
・ Ensuring that all commissioning activities are completed in accordance with the Project Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Social requirements such as HSSE and S Management Plans as requested from the Lenders.
・ Support the Health Safety Section Manager in oversight of startup means and methods from HSSE point of view.
・ Strengthen HSE Training such as HSSE Induction Training and conduct OJT for 2 direct hired staff during Commissioning Initial S
Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Engineering or equivalent
Min 15 year experience in Oil Refinery/ Petrochemical Plant or equivalent
- Experience required minimum 10 years in HSE Training in Oil Refinery/ Petrochemical Plant or equivalent.
- Exceptional knowledge of the detailed operation principles of the project plant and associated equipment, processes and systems.
- Strong decision making abilities under pressure and innovative to generate new ideas.
- Specialized skills in HSE Training.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to teach skills to freshmen and exhibit patience.
- Hands on Experience in refinery commissioning is desired
- Capable of delivering results in a diverse, ever changing environment
- Strong facilitation, listening and conflict resolution skills
- Good communication in English (IELTS 6.0 or above)
If you wish to be considered for the above position, please only apply if you fit the description, kindly send an updated CV/Resume to email:
For additional information please call: +84 643577068
Alert! Beware of scam targeting candidates wish to work overseas.
Please read this: Beware of job scam