Business Development Executive
We are the leading online travel and lifestyle platform that aims to make it easier for Muslims to travel through our informative and engaging content.
At HHWT, we believe that travel allows people of different cultures and backgrounds to interact and therefore breaks down stereotypes and prejudices. This fosters deeper understanding, peace, and harmony between Muslims and non-Muslims.
HHWT currently has a social media reach of 9M a month. We have offices across Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia and are rapidly expanding. Joining HHWT gives you an opportunity to be part of a trail-blazing team at the forefront of a massive and fast-growing industry.
If this excites you and you share our core values of diversity and inclusiveness, we would love to have you as part of our team to advance our mission.
As a full-time Business Development Executive with HHWT, you will act as the primary liaison between HHWT and the client for all ongoing projects, plan and coordinate all account activity, scout for and build relationships with new clients and cultivate relationships with existing ones. This is essentially a sales role which requires you to understand your client's goals and then work together to help them produce effective campaigns that resonate with our audience. This is a full-time position based in SINGAPORE (9.30am - 6.30pm).
We are a START-UP which embraces talent from diverse backgrounds so be prepared to roll up your sleeves and work in a dynamic and exciting environment!
Working closely with our co-founders, your key responsibilities will be to:
• Be the primary liaison between the agency and the client for all ongoing projects, ensuring that client briefs are met with quality and timeliness
• Pitch for new accounts and generate compelling campaign proposals
• Manage the operations and implementation of digital campaigns
• Maintain timelines and ensure delivery of key milestones including presentations, approvals, and production
• Able to serve as a liaison between editorial, creative and product divisions
• Ensure that projects follow the overall strategic direction of the brand
• Build lasting relationships with clients and inspire client confidence in HHWT
• Actively pursue new digital ideas and opportunities
• Execute social media ad buys to achieve campaign objectives
• Conduct market research on our user base and draw key insights for client reports
If the following describes you, you might be the one we're looking for!
• Passionate about HHWT’s vision and success
• Inclusive and loves diversity
• Comfortable with and keen on working with people from different cultural backgrounds
• Loves to take initiative and work independently but also a team player
• Positive with a likable and pleasant personality
• Excellent communications skills - able to communicate well with not just the HHWT team but crucially, the clients
• Account management experience in a creative agency (preferable) with a good background in managing digital and social media campaigns
• Passionate about marketing communications
• Creative and able to come up with innovative solutions to meet the clients’ needs
• Adept at client management and presentation
• Good grasp of marketing ROI and analytics
• Highly organised and skilled in project management - able to ensure that projects are implemented per schedule and within budget
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience in tourism accounts is preferable
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
If you are interested in the position, please apply using the below link:
If shortlisted, you will be invited to a written test and interview before we decide on the outcome.
All the best!
This position is only open to Singaporean/PR or those who hold valid residency status
Bookmark or share this page with: