Business Development and Project Manager
We are a Singapore-based boutique consulting firm that provides Market Development services to clients from Europe and North America. We conduct Market Potential Studies and advise clients on Market Entry Strategies for different countries in Asia.
We support our clients with a wide range of promotional events in specific markets; help them find Buyers, Distributors, Agents, or JV Partners; and advise them on setting up manufacturing facilities and sales offices. We also act as the SE Asia Representative Office for several European trade promotion organizations and regularly organise trade delegation visits between Asia and Europe.
To support our continuing growth in different countries, we are looking for a business development and project management professional to join the team as:
Position : Business Development and Project Manager
Job Code : EXP/BDPM/0614
Location : Singapore
The selected candidate will be responsible for a wide spectrum of business development activities and for planning and execution of premium marketing events in different countries in Asia. Specific responsibilities include:
• Identify and develop potential clients in Europe and North America; develop and make presentations; update the company website with relevant information
• Conduct primary and secondary research on different industry sectors in Asia; prepare Country and Industry Sector Reports
• Maintain an updated database through internet research and phone calls of companies, related institutions, and government and trade bodies in assigned markets
• Conduct email campaigns to disseminate information about upcoming events
• Assist in the logistics coordination and operations of various activities associated with the marketing events or trade delegation visits
• Assist in setting up relevant trade meetings for European delegations to Asia
• Manage junior/temporary staff and student interns for specific events/projects
Ideal candidates will be Singaporean Citizens/PRs and will have:
• A degree/diploma, preferably in business studies or marketing, from reputed institutions.
• 2-3 years of experience and strong interest in Business Development, Market Research, Marketing Events, Business Advisory Services and related areas
• Strong internet research abilities; Good writing skills
• Ability to handle large volume of information; its collation, analysis and presentation
• Strong telephone skills; Ability to make calls to collect/verify relevant information
• Fluency in spoken and written English is a must. Knowledge of Asian and European languages would be advantageous
• Strong coordination and project management skills. Independent. Positive, "Can Do" attitude.
• Ability to travel overseas, as required
Kindly apply, with a detailed resume stating education, work experience, extra-curricular interests, current/expected salaries, professional references, photo, language skills and earliest date of availability to join.
We regret we would be able to respond only to shortlisted candidates.
Please send your CV by 25 June, 2014 to
This position is only open to Singaporean/PR or those who hold valid residency status