The Commissioning Manager has responsible for ready to smooth taking-over from EPC Contractor to asset owner, so he is actively managing the Integrated Commissioning Team formed among the members of IPMT Comm’g, Engineering, Process, OPT Operations, Technical and Maintenance Div. etc., and finally confirm all the facility and equipment condition is ready for taking-over by overall Mechanical Completion.
He is also responsible for overall execution of all Commissioning activities including Initial start-up, performance test and the others from Overall Mechanical Completion to Initial Acceptance.
The Commissioning Manager is responsible for managing take-over preparation, tracking the progress of all Construction, Pre-commissioning and Utility Commissioning activities and execution of all Process Commissioning activities including initial startup and performance test.
He is responsible for identifying the potential delay and risk in schedule and taking proper countermeasures timely. And he is also responsible for monitoring the status of Key Performance Index for project mile stone including setting up the necessary parameters in accordance with project mile stone such as Overall Mechanical Completion, Overall Ready for Startup, First Product out and Initial Acceptance.
All status of key parameter and progress of each activity must be carefully monitored by Commissioning Manager and sheared with other Discipline through the periodical meeting.
C. Accountability, Duty
• To achieve the followings through the above responsibility
Prior to overall MC
- Completion of inspection/witness for 2,903 selected ITP and Pre-comm’g activities by overall MC
- Completion of Punch Listing for full 10,763 pages of PandIDs by overall MC
- Confirmation of completion for all Punch- A items closing by each system / overall MC.
- System Mechanical Completion Certificate counter sign-off beside IPMT at each process MC
- Confirmation of Preservation Status of all Process/Utility Systems until overall MC
- Preparation for all commissioning activities for Process units by overall MC
Up to Phase-C completion
- Full inspection/witness for Initial Start-up for Utility units by phase-C completion
- RFSU Certificate Sign-off for Utility together with IPMT at each Utility RFSU timing
- Completion of inspection/witness for 764 selected commissioning activities in utility units by Phase-C completion
After overall MC
- Preparation of Preliminary Confirmation and Inspection by overall MC + 2 months.
- Preparation of Performance test by overall MC + 2months
- Completion of Pre-startup Safety Review as scheduled
- Confirmation of Ready for Startup for all Process units by MC + 3mounths
- Completion of Initial Start-up for all Process units by MC + 6months
- Completion of Preliminary Confirmation and Inspection Completion by MC + 8 months
- Completion of Performance test by MC+8 months
Educational Level: University Graduated Work Experience
Experience required minimum 15 years of Commissioning and/or Initial Start-up manager in Petrochemical and Petroleum Refining with more than 5 years experiences as Project Director or equivalent, hopefully in glass-root refinery project.
- High Level Management Skills for overall project progress.
- Ability to identify the potential risk in big project.
- Ability to establish proper counter measure and mitigation plan for the above potential risk.
- English skills IELTS 7.0 or higher.
If you wish to be considered for the above position, please only apply if you fit the description, kindly send an updated CV/Resume to email:
For additional information please call: +84 643577068
This position is only open to Singaporean/PR or those who hold valid residency status