Crowdsourcing – English Speakers in Singapore
Crowdsourcing Project – English Speakers in Singapore
Appen Butler Hill is excited to announce that we are partnering with a global technology company to provide crowdsourcing solutions for multiple annotation projects.
Crowdsourcing is an effective way to tap into the collective intelligence of the public at large. Crowdsourcing allows researchers to collect lots of interesting data points from a wide variety of individuals, and allows people who like annotation work the opportunity to participate in a variety of tasks. This is a unique and exciting adventure for us, and we invite you to participate in these new experiments and partner with ABH to pave the way!
We would like to invite you to participate in this extra task and earn some extra cash, while at the same time helping our partner with human annotation tasks on a variety of different experiments. These Human Intelligence Tasks, called HIT’s, are used in a wide variety of applications – data annotation, multimedia, sentiment analysis, and search engine result evaluation.
What are the differences between annotation work and crowdsourcing?
• All work is provided via an online tool.
• All guidelines are available in the tool.
• No training is provided.
• No technical support is provided.
• Work is done at your own pace, with no requirement of a minimum number of hours or tasks completed.
• Incentives are provided for some tasks. As an example, you may earn a bonus or a gift certificate by submitting a certain number of HIT’s on one task, or delivering very high quality work.
How will I get paid for this task?
• Each task is assigned a rate per HIT. This rate varies by complexity of the task, but typically ranges from $0.01 - $0.10 per HIT submitted.
• Once you have earned a minimum of $50 USD, payment will be made by PayPal monthly. More details will be provided upon acceptance of this opportunity.
• As an independent contractor, you are responsible for all taxes.
If interested, please follow the link to register:
After registering, you will receive a contract to sign - sent to you in a separate email. Upon signature, one of our Project Managers will reach out to you with next steps (normally within 48 hours).
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to be a part of a new venture with Appen Butler Hill!
Thank you for your interest in working with Appen Butler Hill.
This position is only open to Singaporean/PR or those who hold valid residency status
Bookmark or share this page with: