Starr Financial Group is a young and dynamic group with an average age of 26 started in 2009 with the aim of grooming dynamic individuals in the financial field. Till date, we had discovered numerous talents among our group that had achieved both financial and academic success. Recently we clinched both the top Accident and Health agency and are ranked 5th at the corporate level. With a sophisticated system currently in place, we had improved on our recruitment and retention figures. In the short to medium term, our aim of a 100 men agency is not far off. Our monthly chill out evenings has also created a platform for our planners to let their hair down after a month’s hard work. The group strongly believes in working hard and playing hard.
We have a fast track leadership development programme designed to groom talented individuals to take on a management role despite your age.
We are looking for individuals who are hungry for growth, humble with a strong can-do spirit. If you believe that having the right environment will provide the fast track to the dream lifestyle which you have always desired, you might just be the one that we want to groom!
Performing financial analysis and making strategic recommendations
Leading development and preparation of client presentation materials
Managing execution from day-to-day activities for your clients' needs
Be equipped with the knowledge and skills to help those who are in financial needs
Be able to play harder than you work; attend learning trips and international conferences
A holistic training and development program with dedicated mentorship
Building up a large client base (A chance to chart your own career path)
• Build your own team and business that will last many years
• No limits to how much you can earn
• Never be shortchanged for your hard work and effort again
If you are:
• Highly driven and hungry for growth
• Desire to do a Meaningful Job
• Humble with a strong can-do spirit
• Results driven and have high business sense
• Confident, enthusiastic and possesses strong communication skills
• Sociable with great interpersonal skills
• Minimum of GCE ‘A’ level / Diploma and above
• 21 years old and above (as per MAS requirements)
• Candidates with prior experience will have an added advantage
• Fresh Graduates are welcomed
• Singaporean/Singapore PR only
If you have what it takes to make your life different, please send your resume to
or call 6417 6277
Alert! Beware of scam targeting candidates wish to work overseas.
Please read this: Beware of job scam