FPSO Offshore Installation Manager
Nhan Viet Co., Ltd – A manpower supply agency in Oil and Gas industry in Vietnam and international market. Now we are looking for highly qualified candidates for the position FPSO-OIM for our client's project in Vietnam with the details below.
+ Working location: South of Vietnam
+ Project: FPSO Modification Project and Operation
+ Start date: Immediately
+ Project period: Long Term
+ Nationality: Asian
• In overall charge of the installation and its associated zones including the subsea reservoirs. Acts as the legal representative on site and is responsible for all operations within the statutory safety zones.
• Performs the emergency response role of On-Scene commander.
• Responsible for implementing company policy and related statutory regulations, instructions and standards and ensures safeguards are put in place to protect personnel, the environment, asset integrity and equipment.
• Ensures work programs are executed in a safe and timely manner and optimized within the overall workload on a facility.
• Directly responsible for the performance and supervision of the offshore management team and correspondingly, the health, safety, production, maintenance, integrity operations, staff development, welfare etc of the facility and those individuals on the facility.
• Indirectly responsible for the development and career management of all staff and contractors associated with the relevant asset.
• Responsible for developing, managing, controlling and accurately reporting on relevant elements of the annual budget for the installation including offshore cost centers – Operations, maintenance, logistics, engineering projects.
• Responsible for managing, updating and ensuring regular audits in relation to:
- All facility registers
- Installation assurance and verification scheme
- Annual HSE plan and its component functions
- Facility 1 Year operational and maintenance plans.
- Main contractor Key Performance Indicators.
• Contributes to identifying and agreeing the work programs and budgets for following years.
• Member of the production group asset team with responsibility for delivering:
- Continuous performance improvement for the facility.
- Supervisor development and succession planning.
- Ensuring offshore crew is suitable for all work functions on the facility.
- Cross facility flexibility in terms of manpower and other resources.
- Critical contractor management in conjunction with onshore management.
• Display appropriate leadership styles in different scenarios.
• Proven supervisory and people management experience in offshore or marine industries.
• Ability to take strong and authoritative command during emergency situations.
• In-depth knowledge of the offshore industry legislations and supporting Safety management system.
• Experience of planning, organizing, coordinating and control/monitoring work across a range of disciplines.
• Proven ability to develop highly effective working relationships – Internally and externally.
* 15+ Years of experience within Marine Engineering
* OIM Certificate or similar
* Previous Asia Experience (Beneficial) * Has previous experience working as an OIM on a FPSO Vessel.
* Knowledge of CMMS system.
* Proficiency in MS office, outlook mails etc.
* Good English written and verbal communication
* Promotes team work-clarifies roles, accountability and reporting relationships in order to motivate,
* Coaches and coordinates the large multi task force.
* Manages change - address production and personnel changes from a process perspective.
* Exercises cultural sensitivity and thinks creatively
If you are interested in this position, please kindly send your CV together with the scan copies of your Degrees/Certificates to us ASAP at the email address:
or contact us at the telephone number: +84254 3577 068.
This position is only open to Singaporean/PR or those who hold valid residency status