HR and Administrative Assistant
We are looking for fresh blood who can think out of the box as this is not a run of the mill administrative role. On top of handling daily administrative duties, this person is also a self-starter responsible for developing team welfare and cohesiveness strategies, as well as incentive programmes with the goal to attract, retain and motivate the workforce. You will also enforce existing processes to ensure that agency operations are optimised and conducive for business growth. This person will report directly to the Director of the Agency.
- Possess at least a Diploma in any discipline (business-related diploma preferred but not compulsory).
- Good working attitude with an open mind.
- Prior experience in a HR or Administrative role will be advantageous but not compulsory.
- We welcome people who are looking for a change from the usual admin roles/stereotypes, with the opportunity to effect change in the agency and achieve more!
- Update monthly sales/production reports and preparing presentation slides for agency meetings.
- Planning and implementing strategies to improve team cohesiveness and incentives programmes internally for the agency.
- Daily administrative duties include:
o Opening mailbox and disseminating the mail to respective agents
o Scanning and archiving of documents
o Liaising with customer service or new business unit pertaining to clients’ policies (ad-hoc basis)
o Ensure collaterals like brochures, forms etc. are the latest version and printing or ordering these materials when quantity runs low
o Check notice board for latest updates and disseminate the info. in a timely manner
o Other ad-hoc admin duties may include tracking and filing of expenses or reminding director or agents on meetings and other important dates.
- Handling the administrative work involved for new recruits like ordering name cards and orientation.
- Assist in managing corporate accounts and maintaining good relations.
- Optional: Attracting and recruiting new agents.
Why work with us?
- Performance bonuses and overseas trips
- Attractive commission scheme for candidate who is keen to take on the recruitment aspect
- You can effect a change within the agency as it’s not a typical passive admin role
- Opportunity for growth and career advancement
Alert! Beware of scam targeting candidates wish to work overseas.
Please read this: Beware of job scam