Lead Pipeline Engineer
1. Serve as Lead Pipeline Engineer on a assigned project or multiple projects (FEED project..maximum 03 projects at the same time) or the part of the project areas in Home/ Client Office or any other places as decided by the Department Manager/Project Management/ Company Manager and/or Clients;
2. Carry out bid engineering support and prepare technical bid packages;
3. Develop Cost-Time Resources (CTRs) and Engineering Major Deliverables Register (EMDR) and furnish weekly/monthly progress report (including concerns) for the project/ departmenưmanagement;
4. Execute Feasibility/Conceptual, FEED, Detailed Engineering Design of pipeline, Post- IFC, and construction support engineering or follow-on engineering, etc.;
5. Review/ check/give solutions-methodologies/ general approaches to perform the offshore pipeline design, analyses/calculations, including but not be limited:
■ Pipeline route optimization;
■ Wall thickness calculation;
■ On-bottom stability analysis per DNV RP-E305 or DNV RP-F109;
■ Thermal expansion analysis;
■ Free-span analysis;
■ Riser and tie-in spool analysis using AutoPIPE for rigid/ flexible pipe/riser (including pipe-in-pipe system);
■ Riser VIV analysis (including full fatigue analysis);
■ Crossings design analysis;
■ Shore Approach design;
■ Cathodic protection design;
■ Lateral buckling analysis using FEA software such as ABAQUS/ ANSYS or
■ Dropped object and trawl gear impact study
■ Installation analyses using OFFPIPE (static and dynamic)
6. Carry out pipeline material selection and material take-offs and other technical reports;
7. Check and develop pipeline design in deep water depth;
8. Having experiences in brown field modifications and optimisation tie-in studies;
9. Understanding and having experiences in hot tap design (procedures, method and strategy for carrying out the hot tap process);
10. Involve the technical meeting with Client/ EPCI Contractor (if necessary) and release the technical solutions to improve pipeline design. Fully responsibility on all aspects of pipeline design.
11. Check and develop field layouts, route map, alignment sheets, crossings, riser GA, typical detailed, abandonment, etc., drawings for pipeline design;
12. Prepare technical requisitions, datasheets, specifications, technical bid evaluation, vendor data review, technical clarifications, inspection and test plans, Criticality Rating, etc., for pipeline items such as Line pipes, Induction Bends, Subsea Flange/fittings, Coating, Subsea Valves and others as procurement support engineering;
13. Develop procedures and/or specifications for pre-commissioning, commissioning, start¬up and operation of the pipeline;
14. Provide Construction and Installation support and do site visit if necessary;
15. The following software proficiency is required:
Pipeline Analysis : Autopipe, AGA, OFFPIPE, DNV Tool (PET)
Finite Element Analysis : ABAQUS or ANSYS
Documentation/Calculations: MS Word, Excel, MathCAD, etc.
Drawing and drafting: AutoCAD
16. Develop analysis and design methodologies, propose concept for engineering for unconventional pipeline projects with conflicting design requirements in terms of contents, materials, installation and involve in trouble shooting work if necessary.
17. Should have in-depth understanding/conversion with ASME, ASTM, API, BS, DNV, ISO, etc. International codes and standards.
18. Coordinate within members of pipeline discipline, other engineering disciplines within the organisation or project team as well as with Clients, Third Parties, and Vendors etc.
19. Supervise a group of engineers/designers, check all the documents produced by engineers and designers and provide assistance to engineers and designers in order to produce the deliverables correctly before submitting to the Project Manager or Department Manager.
20. Perform any other duties as directed by the Project Manager/ Department Manager/ Company Management.
21. Report to Project Manager/ Department Manager/Company Manager.
Pls call: 0084 643577068
Alert! Beware of scam targeting candidates wish to work overseas.
Please read this: Beware of job scam