Localization Project Manager
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING
This position is based in Keywords Singapore Studio.
We are seeking Singaporeans or candidates eligible to work in Singapore.
• Manage, schedule, coordinate, and track localization projects and tasks for multiple languages for games.
• Engage and build relationships with project stakeholders on client side to understand localization requirements and implement them in the localization workflows.
• Advise clients on localization best practices and identify opportunities to improve the localization processes.
• Work with the Vendor Management team to ensure utilization of the most cost effective resources to meet client expected quality standards.
• Manage both internal and external resources, as well as cross-functional teams working on the projects.
• Establish and implement efficient and sustainable workflow for each client’s project based on the project requirements.
• Manage translation assets including contents, translation memories, termbases, glossaries, etc.
• Troubleshoot and investigate any localization issues, and work closely with project team members to resolve the issues.
• Support the sales team in communicating with potential clients and collecting audio requirements from them
• Cooperate with the Audio service line and audio teams, supplying all data to draw a proposal for the project localization
• Manage the P/L of each project.
• More than 2 years of experience in localization project management is a MUST.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (to liaise with Chinese clients) is a MUST.
• Experience with CAT and TMS tools is preferred.
• Passionate about games, knowledge of the global game industry and game development cycle is preferred.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail and the ability to manage priorities.
• Experience working with multi-cultural teams both on-site and remote is preferred.
• Ability to cope under pressure and to work with tight deadlines.
Interested candidates, kindly include following details in your resume:
• Where you heard about this vacancy
• Last/Current Drawn, Expected Salary
• Earliest Availability
• Games you frequent and/or handled
• Supporting information/documents that may aid in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and applicants with missing information will be rejected.
Alert! Beware of scam targeting candidates wish to work overseas.
Please read this: Beware of job scam