Our client is a spin off from a high profile technology company established in collaboration with the research units of Nanyang Technological University.
They are the leaders for the Intelligent Transportation Systems industry and supplies innovative solutions for the dynamic navigation systems.
Due to expansion plans they are seeking dynamic individuals to join their development team.
The Product Manager will have global responsibility for defining and driving the product strategy.
In an average day, you might be analyzing user data and feedback on product performance, creating wireframes and prototypes for new features and enhancements, working hands-on with developers and stakeholders to answer questions, evangelize your vision, and shepherd weekly releases. You will define, launch, and maintain iterations of the mobile products.
Bring your passion for all things product, your laser-sharp focus on the user experience, your game-changing ideas, and your drive to build products that shape the future of smart navigation.
As part of the product team, you will:
- Lead the definition, development and launch of mobile products both in-house and with strategic partners
- Help to shape the overarching product vision, roadmap, and go to market strategy.
- Work with our design and various teams to build simple, elegant and innovative interfaces, and shepherd your vision through execution and launch
- Produce written requirements, stories, wireframes, and other materials.
- Write stories and tickets for the development team, and track them through to completion.
- Manage builds, product QA, and app store submissions.
- Provide reporting on analyses of all of your products, and communicate results across the company
- Understand the competitive and strategic position, stay abreast of industry best practices and deliver best-in-industry products
- Bachelors Degree
- product management or product design experience
- Excellent writing, analytical and organizational skills
- Experience in managing projects
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately at every phase of development, with both technical and non-technical parties
- Solid product management experience at a consumer-facing media or entertainment brand
- Comprehensive experience with mobile user experience best practices
- Knowledge of current web and mobile technologies, and familiarity with how the digital ecosystem is evolving
- A strategic mindset that allows you to prioritize projects, launches, and features, and balance immediate requirements with a long-term vision
- Enthusiasm for every phase of product development from strategy and conceptualization, to feature definition, working with a cross-functional project team, and launch
- Experience with video-centric mobile products.
This position is only open to Singaporean/PR or those who hold valid residency status
Bookmark or share this page with: