Program Manager (LNG)
Our client is part of a group of world-class companies focused on resource-based industries. They are a global group with assets exceeding US$15 billion, a workforce of 50,000 people with worldwide operations.
This role is hired for managing the development of a new LNG processing terminal
- Monitors business activities within assigned program to facilitate timely proposals development and assist in accuracy of long term forecast by managing cost, timing and scope.
- Reviews program proposals with commercial team to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Monitors program execution plan, budget, and staffing for each phase of project through the assigned business unit Project Manager and provide guidance on any necessary actions that might not have been seen while ensuring project is consistent with the program guidelines and expectations. Highlight to project director if progress is deviating from program standards or norms.
- Ensures development of integrated program schedule which incorporate all individual project schedules within the program. Works with the Program Scheduler to make sure they understand the critical- path issues and resources challenges. After project kicks off, monitors the status of the schedule with the assigned project manager and ensures reaction to any developments concerning the critical path or other key elements of the project(s) schedule is effective and timely.
- Develops program-specific execution plan governance and methodologies that are consistent with Project Delivery and associated policies to ensure consistency and quality, budgetary constraints and timely delivery
- Requires a bachelor degree in technical or business discipline plus at least ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of related experience, to include five (5) years of project management or direct management experience
- An Accredited Engineering Degree is highly preferred.
- Candidate should also possess at least 5 years of management experience in project controls scope with demonstrated hands-on knowledge of project controls software and scheduling requirements.
This position is only open to Singaporean/PR or those who hold valid residency status
Bookmark or share this page with: