Nhan Viet Co. - a Manpower Supply Agency in Vietnam for Oilfield Industry. We’re recruiting qualified guys for the below project:
- Project: onshore and offshore gas pipeline project - Feed phase in 5 months in Vietnam
- Start date: 01st October, 2016
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum / Petro-Chemical / Pipeline Engineering or equivalent
- Membership of recognized international professional society is desirable but not essential.
- Perfectly in written and spoken English.
Projecct Manager has responsibility includes but not limited to:
- Prepare Project Execution Plan of the Project for approval.
- Conducting the kick-off meeting and team alignment sessions.
- Data collection and management of interfaces
- Ensuring that properly technical reviews and implemented
- Preparation of procedures reports and records for required for Work Management purpose.
- Managing and ensuring that the work to be done with high reliability and international accepted level.
- To lead and coordinate the other foreign engineers and PVE's engineers in the purpose of provision of the Design efficiently and sufficient at world practical level and meet standards, regulations and requirements of appraisement and Owner of Project
- Responsible for Project quality, sufficiency and meet Project schedule.
- Report to Project Director.
- To develop training heading and presentations and do on-job training to PVE's engineers in PVE office.
- To do clarification on job to PVE's engineers
- To propose and assist of using process modeling or scenario on job.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience on design, engineering and construction of oil and gas pipeline projects.
- Experience on Project Manager position in two (02) similar projects at least (Offshore and Onshore Gas Pipeline Project, multi-phase Gas pipeline experience required)
- Involved in minimum of three (03) similar projects (Offshore and Onshore Gas multiphase Pipeline Project with GDS- Gas Distribution Station, GDC- Gas Distribution Center, LFS- Landfall Station, LBVs- Line Block Valves).
- Working knowledge and application of international codes and standards used in oil and gas Process Analysis such as ANSI, ASME, API, BS, NFPA, ..etc.
The Company will provide transportation, mob / demob costs, insurance, personal income tax.
Required major tasks and responsibilities in details will be discuss for the candidates to be interviewed are selected!
Please send us your updated CV to email:
Pls call: 0084 643577068
Alert! Beware of scam targeting candidates wish to work overseas.
Please read this: Beware of job scam