Project Manager for Jackup Rig - Urgent
Project Manager for Jackup Rig - Urgent
• To formulate and implement with full authority approved Project Execution Plan (PEP) on project specific basis and ensure the effective implementation of PEP through team building, on the job training and maintaining a cohesive PMT to constantly review, monitoring and control by performing both a direct line and matrix functions until the successful delivery of the project to customer .
• To act as company representative with full authority with customer, vendors and contractors to ensure effective and efficient communication, all contractual issues between parties concerned
• Establish frequency of project meeting with client PMT and Yard functional line meeting (level 2) with meeting notes for action for each meeting.
To ensure Project Constmction Manger and Project Engineer to write meeting note for Constmction issue and Engineering issues
Respectively in weekly meeting with Rig owner and internal meeting for action.
To ensure all direct member of PMT to follow the Project
Execution plan with his full functional authority assigned by Managing Director and management systems.
Establish Monthly Project Progress Report format with Project planner
Including S-curve and activities tabulation table for client and management information and control.
To constantly identify risk factors that may have cost and delay implication to the project and in the event of slippage beyond the control of shipyard, to lead the PMT to resolve the situation by reviewing corrective actions or an acceptable recovery plan by management and owner including the re-adjustment tasks, alternative methods, reinforcement of addition resources including manpower and facilities etc
• To be the focal point of contact for all project matters internally with the support of PMT
• To provide claim management with client, subcontractor, vendors and service providers with the support of Contract and Planning Manager
• To initiate Project kick off Implementation Plan with first 90 days activities schedule for Project start
organize weekly PMT meeting with respect to EPCC to
ensure all critical activities are planned in coordinated
manner with the support of PMT to facilitate a project kick off smooth
• To analyze and assess the progress status data with Project Plamting and Control Manager which have time impact on
critical path activities with auditable documents and
formulate action plan to prevent critical activities slippage
• To review and control project subcontract labour from cost,
vendor and service provider charges, hiring of 3rd patties equipment cost and additional bulk materials required for
construction, progress payment claims from
subcontractors, vendors based on established yard criteria
• To control plans progress schedule (PPS) and furnished equipment delivery schedule with builder's Project
Engineering manager to minimize any delay and subsequence disruption to construction schedule
• To control BFE and VCD delivery schedule effectively with Project Vendor Quality Surveillance Plan with the support of Planning manager, Procurement executive, and Project engineering manager.
• To control construction schedule with MCS level 2 effectively and to facilitate production to focus on detail preparation for achievement of project major milestones by eliminating the any possible delay in issuance of detail drawings as per PPS and delivery of bulk and equipments as per master BFE delivery schedule by Vendor Quality Surveillance Plan.
• To assist the construction Manager to formulate systematic and coordinated multi discipline activities and preparation with ample lead time to achieve the project major milestone such Main genset start up, Jacking up, launching through weekly PMT meeting with effective management control repott for monitoring and control of any deviation from the plan and schedule.
• To control timely rectification of any deficiency list generated by Class and Owner with the support of Project QA Manager, Project Engineering manager, and construction manager.
WORKING DURATION: 30 months
Alert! Beware of scam targeting candidates wish to work overseas.
Please read this: Beware of job scam