Provider Relations Representative
PROVIDER RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
This position is located in Singapore
Ability to communicate fluently in English and Mandarin is required.
POSITION TO BE FILLED:
NUMBER OF POSITION:
Chief Network Officer and Regional Manager, Asia-Pacific
Europ Assistance - Global Corporate Solutions
Europ Assistance watches out for more than 300 million people around the world since 1963. More than 8,400 employees within 40 local companies are available 24/7 to respond to assistance requests from our clients. They are supported by a close-knit network of 425,000 partners to provide an instant answer adapted to each situation and to the client’s need. The development of "Care Services" by the Europ Assistance Group - the union of "health, innovation and proximity" - embodies the meaning behind our business lines. This involves a strong sense of being there, acting effectively when needed for our customers in everyday life, and exceptional circumstances as well.
Europ Assistance - Global Corporate Solutions (GCS) is the division dedicated to International Corporations, Institutions and Global Organizations, Insurers and Health Carriers. GCS is able to provide worldwide Remote Medical and Security Services, Business Travel Risk Management and International TPA and Cost Containment Services.
• Manages provider contracts by ensuring all credentialing documentation is received and documented.
• Manages and nurtures relationships with existing and potential providers.
• Manages the provider relations database.
• Develops leads based on corporate objectives or geographic area, as assigned.
• Evaluates or monitors contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts and compliance to contractual obligations.
• Ensures all providers have formalized and accurate contracts.
• Works within existing Salesforce protocols.
• Works in a team environment to ensure support of others based on work loads, knowledge/expertise and previous experience.
• Analyzes price proposals, financial reports, and other data to determine reasonableness of contracts.
• Ability to work in different time zones (not necessarily a 8am – 4:30pm local time position).
• Adheres to all policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and client specific protocols.
• Performs all work in a PIPEDA and HIPAA compliant manner.
• Works in compliance with local Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
• Ensures strict standards for claimant/client confidentiality and complies with organizational and governmental regulations/policies.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to communicate fluently in English and Mandarin is required.
• Post secondary education or related experience equivalent.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient customer service and or sales experience.
• Excellent working knowledge of computer programs.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant Travel and/or Major Medical Insurance experience.
• Experience with United States and International Medical systems.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume with cover letter to:
indicating the job title Provider Relations Representative in the subject line.
This position is only open to Singaporean/PR or those who hold valid residency status