We are in the business of empowering our students and youth to be useful,
successful and caring individuals. We work with students and youth and equip them
with essential life-skills and 21st century skills to tackle challenges in the future world.
We are looking for someone with an unbridled passion for building and expanding
the business, and for someone with the vision and resilience in changing the
education landscape through application of future technologies. We want someone
who is willing to work very hard to achieve set goals. If you can convince us you are
that someone who fits the requirement, we want you!
The Personnel shall perform the following job roles:
1) Sales and Business Development
● Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
● Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling
and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking, digital
marketing, EDMs, etc. Identify and make sales presentations to decision
● Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have
meaningful conversations with prospects.
● Work with technical staff and product/solution specialists where required to
address customer requirements.
● Develop and maintain sales forecast plans which outline how sales targets will
be met on an ongoing basis and maintain key account plans that identify
opportunities to deliver value to customers.
● Provide feedback to management on ways to decrease the sales cycle,
enhance sales, and improve company branding.
● Provide feedback to management on market trends, competitive threats,
unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
2) Sales Follow up and Coordination
● Coordination with external and internal stakeholders for success project
delivery. Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies
that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers.
● Monitoring of GeBiz, Tenderboard, Sesami and other relevant systems for
tender and quotation bids.
● Drafting of proposals for Tender and Quotation bids for all eligible projects on
● Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop and
improve sales tools, plan and execute lead generation campaigns.
● Keep track of all relevant projects in GeBiz and transfer info into CS CRM
system. (Competitors, Pricing, etc.)
● Update of sales pipeline in the CS CRM System
Job Skills and Qualifications
The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, values, skills and
● Excellent social skills and essential life-skills for resilience and initiative in work.
● Hunter attitude and work ability
● Familiarity with technical/technology selling and key accounts management in the
education industry is a bonus.
● Dealing with Complexity, Confidentiality and Changes
● Preferably a recognized Diploma or higher qualification
● Good command of English and good communication skills
How to Apply
Please submit your resume with expected salary and the latest photo.
This position is only open to Singaporean/PR or those who hold valid residency status
Bookmark or share this page with: