Trainers with Education in Psychology
MoneyTree is training provider that specialized in coaching kids and youths aged 6 to 26 yrs old in Financial Literacy and Entrepreneurship skills. As a fast growing startup, we are operating in 3 countries and our multi-cultural environment is created in a way that can empower our people to be entrepreneurial – to be daring to experiment and not afraid of failure, to learn from mistakes and grow.
We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated individual to assist our school division team. In this position, you will be exposed to lots of opportunities to gain deep insights about business operations and ensure that they function smoothly.
The company is expanding and we have plenty of career advancement opportunities based on your abilities and ambitious.
Train, engage, guide, counsel, motivate and mentor at risk students to enable them to perform well in school according to their capacities and potentials. The following are the main responsibilities:
• To help students overcome personal, behavioural, family or social barriers that confound their motivation, functioning and learning.
• To use intervention strategies and counselling to guide students towards the path of normalization and improve their academic results, social-emotional and psychological well-being.
• To reduce attrition and dropping-out of school prematurely.
• To work with the teacher in-charge and/or school counsellors to motivate students and equip them with life skills and values.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Education Psychology, Counselling, Social Work or in fields related to socio-emotional learning.
• At least 21 years and above.
• Possess the necessary skills and experience in working with at-risk students (especially 12 to 17 years) for at least 2 years.
• Preferably be trained in education, counselling, psychology, social work or related fields.
• Be responsible and mature.
• Be able to maintain a disciplined approach/ structure within the programme.
• Be able to instil a high level of self-discipline in students.
• Be able to conduct themselves in a firm and respectful manner.
• Good communication skills
• Proficient in English
Pls apply with your resume at
This position is only open to Singaporean/PR or those who hold valid residency status