We are the leading online travel and lifestyle platform that aims to make it easier for Muslims to travel through our informative and engaging content.
At HHWT, we believe that travel allows people of different cultures and backgrounds to interact and therefore breaks down stereotypes and prejudices. This fosters deeper understanding, peace and harmony between Muslims and non-Muslims.
HHWT currently has a social media reach of 9M a month. We have offices across Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia and are rapidly expanding. Joining HHWT gives you the opportunity to be part of a trail-blazing team at the forefront of a massive and fast-growing industry.
If this excites you and you share our core values of diversity and inclusiveness, we would love to have you as part of our team to advance our mission.
As a UX/UI designer with HHWT, you will be responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements and providing an exceptional and intuitive application design to make it easier for the Muslim community to travel across the globe.
This is a full-time position based in KUALA LUMPUR/JAKARTA (9.30am - 6.30pm). However, exceptionally outstanding candidates may be considered for a freelance role.
We are a START-UP which embraces talent from diverse backgrounds so be prepared to roll up your sleeves and work in a dynamic and exciting environment!
Working closely with your team, your key responsibilities will be to:
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers and other stakeholders
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes ( Hi and Low Fidelity ) that clearly illustrate how sites/apps function and appear
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision etc)
• Comfortable creating process / user flows for the products.
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills
• Research skills would be a plus( research will be important to make decisions on designs)
• Experience in design online market places would be an advantage
If you are interested, please apply using the below link:
If shortlisted, you will proceed to the second round where you be given a Video Interview. In the third round, you will be invited to in-person interview. The final round will be given a mini project to work on.
All the best!
This position is only open to Singaporean/PR or those who hold valid residency status
Bookmark or share this page with: