• Identify potential government tender bids
• Assist in undertaking feasibility studies and budgeting
• Prepare proposals for government tenders and ensure timely submission
• Manage and evaluate bid costing with respective internal divisions
• Assist in developing strategic business development plans for the company
• Execute the tender with the various parties for project implementation
• Any other ad-hoc assignments assigned by the Management.
• Possess minimum 3 years of experience in submitting proposals for government tenders
• Proven track record based on past working experiences
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply.
If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format include following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
send your resume to (Requires log in to see email address)
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **