Avensys is a reputed global IT professional services company headquartered in Singapore. Our service spectrum includes enterprise solution consulting, business intelligence, business process automation and managed services. Given our decade of success we have evolved to become one of the top trusted providers in Singapore and service a client base across banking and financial services, insurance, information technology, healthcare, retail, and supply chain.
We are currently looking to hire a Junior Manual Tester. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your skill set, achieve job satisfaction and work-life balance. More details as below.
· 2 years and above experiences, understand functional requirements, ability to articulate and design the test cases and participates in review sessions with key stakeholders
· Conduct review/walkthrough sessions with key stakeholders (e.g. Product GTS, Operations BAU and Technology Teams) for the following documents:
o Test Plan and Test Cases
o Rollout Training Material
· Execute UAT cases, analyze issues encountered in UAT and provide UAT status reports to project stakeholders
· Participate in the pre-implementation preparation and post-implementation support exercises including end-user live verification during roll-out (when needed)
· Ability to provide test support across the regional offices when needed
· Ability to handle testing for multiple project deliverables concurrently
· Provide the status progress of the testing
· Preferably understand SDLC/Agile Methodology especially in the requirements and outputs in testing phase. E.g. Ability to understand and write user stories
· Self-driver, motivated, inspiring individual, with great work ethics and conceptual team player with problem solving abilities
· Capable of effectively working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
· Innovative and willing to accept challenges in a dynamic environment
· Enthusiastic in learning trade finance
Prior experience in any banking domain is welcome
WHAT’S ON OFFER
You will be remunerated with an excellent base salary and entitled to attractive company benefits. Additionally, you will get the opportunity to enjoy a fun and collaborative work environment, alongside a strong career progression.
To submit your application, please apply online or email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to (Requires log in to see email address) . Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Consultant Name : Saridha Sekar
Reg No. : R1325954
Avensys Consulting Pte Ltd
EA Licence 12C5759