Roles & Responsibilities
- Industry/ Organization Type: Manufacturing / Production
- Position Title: Mould Maker/ Moulding Technician
- Working Location: Woodlands
- Working Hours: 5 days (Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Salary: Basic + OT + AWS + VB
- Salary Range: SGD 2,000 - SGD 3,200
- Duration: Permanent Role
- Assembly, fitting, basic tool room machining, mould development, implementing process improvements for tool manufacturing and liaising with machining technician for process planning and scheduling of the project.
- Discuss tooling drawing with Designer to ensure tooling design is meeting customer product requirements.
- Assemble, fitting and troubleshoot tooling related issues.
- Fabricate tooling components and inserts according to tooling drawing.
- Liaise with Production Tech for execution/planning on mould testing.
- Ensure tool manufacturing and trial meeting planned schedule.
- Initiate corrective action if the first article or parts do not meet specifications.
- Ensure tool room facilities and equipment are properly maintained and used.
- Ensure tool room health and safety precautions are taken care of at all times.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Project.
- Any other ad hoc jobs assigned by Manager / Supervisor
- Minimum 3 years experience in mould manufacturing tool room environment.
- ITC or Nitec certificate in Tool & Die Trade.
Please apply through ANY of the following methods:
- Submit your application by clicking the APPLY button;
- Email your resume to Job(at)anradus.com.sg. Please indicate #51872 on the email subject.
Anradus Policy: This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Angel Lim | EA Reg No.: R1769781