Roles & Responsibilities
- Innovate with new culinary ingredients.
- Plan and develop menus for the restaurant.
- Creating new recipes by studying trends.
- Ensure freshness of ingredients.
- Cook food items accurately to specifications and plate according to standard presentation style.
- Weigh, measure and mix ingredients according to recipes.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers or griddles.
- Ensure mise-en-place are replenished before each meal period.
- Minitor the food par level after each meal period.
- Assist in monthly inventory counts and record food wastages.
- Ensure prroper hygiene practices based on Food & Beverages Safety and Hygiene policies and proper storage methods are always followed.
- 2-3 years experience. Experience in Thai Cuisine will be added advantage
- You will enjoy career progress, performance bonus, staff benefits and a family oriented environment.
Please send all enquiries to (Requires log in to see email address) . Thank you.