Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with business units to identify and analyse their requirements from IT Infrastructure point of view.
- Develop high quality project proposals and plan based on the business requirements and available project resources.
- Direct and manage project resources to ensure services are delivered in accordance to the Service Level Agreement.
- Track ETA delivery of equipment and services from Telco/Data Center, and ICT Principles/Distributors.
- Work closely with business units regularly to review infrastructure service quality. Review risks, issues, incidents and planned changes.
- Ensure regular reports on project progress for stakeholders and management.
- Bachelor’s Degree of IT or business discipline.
- Have a passion in project management or service delivery in the IT Infrastructure domain.
- Good project management skills and high-quality project delivery experiences.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities, and strategic mindset to advise and manage both internal and external partners.
- Good reporting/documentation skills to ensure timely, clear and concise information flow among all stakeholders.
- ITIL certification is a plus.
- Possess technical knowledge in Network, Data Center, Security is a plus.
You may email your resume to (Requires log in to see email address) for more information.
Regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Align Recruitment Pte Ltd (20C0253)
Pan Hong (Reg No. R2094728)