Roles & Responsibilities
STMicroelectronics is a leading semiconductor company, a world key player thanks to our 48,000 employees, including 8,400 working in R&D. ST’s products are found everywhere today. And together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving, homes, factories, and cities, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. Everywhere microelectronics makes a positive contribution to people lives, ST is there.
The job incumbent will be part of a divisional planning team of 20 people from different locations (France, Singapore and Taiwan), managing new and mature products along the whole supply chain, within a division of 800 people worldwide. He/ She will have the responsibility of a given portfolio, matching demand and supply, working on stocks, flows, lead times, and monitoring WIP, while being aligned with management strategy to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Consolidating EWS (Electrical Wafer Sorting) needs for the division on site, and be responsible for day-to-day activities
- Manage the integral supply chain, using the Corporate planning system.
- Ensure reliable master data across different systems and trigger tools & methods organization when actions are required.
- To understand the outsourcing capacity available for the assigned product portfolio, manage allocations between the various plants (internal and external) and align the plan with the dynamic evolution of the demand.
- Balance the Supply Chain Parameters for existing and new products according to the directives of the Supply Chain Planning Manager
- Continuously monitor and adjust the supply chain and consider changing business situations including phasing-in/out.
- Work with various teams for new products ramp up, line transfers, equipment and material release
- Manage monthly S&OP exercise for the assigned product portfolio and book capacity with ST plants and at Subcontractors
- Collaborate with Regional Planning Teams to synchronize Demand with daily execution
- Support locally the team in Europe, being a key local interface in Asia
- Drive and coordinate the control (demand and availability alignment) tower calls with back-end plants
- Drive OSAT to support the production plans requested
- Bachelor’s/ Master Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience in similar roles (production planning or supply chain) in semiconductor/ electronic industry
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate teamwork and cooperation with supply chain stakeholders within and outside of the division
- Team player with good analytical skills; able to make clear reports of complex situations
- Strong coordinating, planning and problem-solving abilities
- Autonomous and able to take initiatives
- Good organizational skills and able to prioritize tasks
- Result, customer and service-oriented
- Technical knowledge on Semiconductor back end sector is a plus
- Preferably Mandarin-speaking as the job incumbent would have to collaborate with Chinese-speaking counterparts