Roles & Responsibilities
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves.
About the Role
Manage activities ensuring execution is following the corporate policies, rules, & procedures. Determine technical risks, define corrective action, and lead the issues to closure. End-to-End execution of the Structural/Mechanical & Software development of the solutions/products and gaining insights on technology advancement (both internal & external) and translate them to what are relevant to the business. You will report to the Engineering Manager in this role. We recognise that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply!
- Involved in formulating the project plan and provide expertise to advise the team regarding technical risks and mitigation to ensure successful project execution.
- Define requirements and ensure they are completed and approved within the agreed time frame.
- Implementation and realisation according to requirements & specifications.
- Quality plans to ensure quality deliverables of subsystems delivered.
- Ensure that there is an transfer and archiving of the technical learning and the associated knowledge.
- Coordination with vendors for the technical clarification of components.
- Enhance standard design drawings for sales department as and when requested.
- Produce drawings for products handled by the Crane and Components and the Industrial Products according to customers' specifications through liaison with the involved departments.
- To compile technical documents and save them in designated document storage locations.
- To perform design calculations and review designs from consultants to achieve optimum design for actual operations.
- Perform other tasks as delegated by the immediate.
- Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 5 years of relevant experience in Industrial Products project management including 1 year of supervisory experience
- Quality Management Systems fundamental & experience
- Annual leave
- Medical and Insurance coverage
Why Join Us
We pride ourselves on having a broad portfolio of customers who operate across multiple industries. If you'd like to learn more about what our colleagues say please visit https://www.konecranes.com/careers/meet-our-people