Interested candidates, please apply directly at: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/IFS1/743 (Requires log in to see phone number) -vp-partner-sales-apjmea
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions throughthe use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers,but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be partof a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
The Regional VP Partner is a regional leadership role that generates incremental IFS software revenue through the Global and Regional SIs and Channel partners in our region.
You will be expected to perform in a matrix organisation and orchestrate the overarching partner strategy for the region, leveraging partners to scale quickly and effectively. As a business partner to the market units, you will be expected to support the Market Unit Leaders by managing the GTM, cadence and administration around our Partners by fostering strong relationships with these Partners so the Market Unit Leaders can focus on the sales execution element of the relationship.
Key responsibilities of the Regional VP Partner, but not limited to:
- Drive revenue through Partner and Channels through co-sell, sell-with and reselling of IFS solutions to support the growth of IFS specifically with Global (G) and Regional (R) Service Integrators (SI) for sales / delivery combined activation to secure key target account wins together;
- Ensure demand generation activities occur regularly within the IFS partner community to build partner-derived revenue;
- Matrix structure leadership of, including input to, recruitment and career development of a regionally diverse team of channel and partner executives, enabling the team to succeed on an accelerated career path to high sales performance;
- Work with key partners across the region to ensure their ability to Execute (certified presales, consultants, marketing activities)
- Ensure all partners have an agreed business plan with IFS. This will detail territory planning, revenue commitments for the year and skills and marketing plan to execute. These will be reviewed in quarterly QBRs.
- Facilitate and collaborate executive relationship between our active SIs in APJ ME&A and our senior leaders and sales leaders in the Region. (Cadence)
- Lead all type of joint activities with our GLOBAL SI’s in APJ ME&A to support our strategic goals for partner driven license deals and increasing the partner led implementation project.
- Guide and coach the channel managers to recruit and support the right Channel Partners, aligned to the market unit territory and GTM strategy.
- Develop and progress a regional partner strategy, mapping existing Partners, skills, coverage, gaps and development strategies to the Market Unit growth plans for 2023 and beyond;
- Being productively involved in weekly team forecast meetings and driving accurate CRM / PRM data to ensure smooth and consistent forecasting of pipeline and following of IFS sales processes and methodology
- Is hands-on sales leader, involved and a part of sales process through to contract execution, negotiating key business terms in collaboration with sales executives and the Market Unit leads;
To be successful you will have:
- Good understanding of ERP, Industrial Asset (EAM) and Service Management (FSM and ESM) and can talk about technology, ERP, EAM and Field Service transformation journeys and alignment to business initiatives to inspire partners and to help them uncover opportunities in their customer base;
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding revenue targets, selling across multiple territories in the APJ ME&A region;
- Financial acumen and analytical thinking with attention to detail, to model and achieve compelling commercial proposals
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and presenting in English - other languages are a plus (specifically Arabic, Mandarin, and/or Japanese)
- Comfort working across multiple time zones including working unusual hours to collaborate with cross regional colleagues;
- High level of long-term forecast accuracy and ownership
- Proven ability to work in highly matrixed business environment
- High level of personal resilience and drive to work independently towards revenue delivery for the partner eco-system across APJ MEA;
- Enterprising and daring attitude to your work to drive transformation and growth
- Highly organized and able to remain focused to map out activities and timeline for a complex customer engagement – with ability to prioritise and delegate to drive results with internal & external stake holders.
- Executive presence and a clear ability to distil critical facts and complexity into clear business cases and value propositions.
- Strong understanding of software licensing principles, commercial constructs to multi-year enterprise software license agreements, and intellectual property rights management and effective at conveying complex licensing and contractual elements for mutual understanding in a customer/partner friendly manner.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce; IT or Business administration;
- 10+ years selling with proven sales quote attainment and 3 years in a leadership role within Enterprise solutions – preferably for the OEM directly - working with sales teams and with Partners (SIs and also the Channel) and have led complex negotiations with C-level participants to successful closure;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, working with CRM and other sales tools. Experience working with IFS solutions is an advantage.