We are looking for HR Partners to join the HR team supporting the following research institutes in National University of Singapore:
Asian Institute of Digital Finance (AIDF), Risk Management Institute (RMI), Institute of Real Estate & Urban Studies (IREUS), The Logistics Institute-Asia Pacific (TLI-AP), Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS), NUS Centre for Trusted Internet and Community (CTIC), Asia Research Institute (ARI), Institute of South Asian Studies (ISAS), Energy Studies Institute (ESI) and Middle East Institute (MEI).
As a key member of the HR Partnering team reporting to the Lead HR Partner for i3/HMK Research Clusters, your main commitments are, but not limited to:
• Partner and support the research institutes’ heads/managers to manage, in a proactive and consultative approach, a full spectrum of HR functions which includes talent acquisition and appointment matters, performance appraisal and management, as well as talent management and development
• Contact point for employee relations issues, providing accurate assessment of situations and HR advice to business units
• Assist and participate in process review and improvement projects
• Other ad-hoc tasks/projects as assignedJob Requirements
• At least 4 to 5 years’ experience as a HR partner or equivalent role, ideally in a higher education institution setting
• University degree, preferably with additional specialist qualification in Human Resource Management
• Excellent communication skills, with a good command of written and spoken English
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to relate well with people at all levels and good service orientation
• Able to multitask, resourceful and self-driven with a high degree of professional integrity
• Able to make sound judgement and decisions within areas of responsibilities
• Competent in Microsoft Office tools, with strong numerical and analytical skills
• A team-player and keen learner with a positive attitude and “can-do” mindsetCovid-19 Message
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.