The incumbent will be required to assist the Director of Sales in the operations of the Sales Department. Responsible for directs sales solicitation on behalf of the hotel through the strategic implementation of effective sales activities.
· Increase or exceed all established sales goals.
· Assist the Director of Sales in managing group sales team activities.
· Identify and qualify of potential new corporate accounts.
· Maintain regular sales call patterns in areas/markets designated and servicing of contact through telemarketing, correspondence or personal sales visit.
· Respond promptly within 24 hours to all inquiries, leads and correspondences from prospects, customers and referrals.
· Conduct site inspection and entertainment for potential / existing accounts.
· Servicing of in-house guests through entertainment or courtesy call to establish rapport with these guests and also to gather feedback on their stay and any other information, which would lead to repeat stay.
· Follow up with all clients before and after functions / corporate meetings so as to obtain feedback and ensure repeat business.
· Established and maintain an up-to-date level of communications with Director of Sales on a constant basis in addition to the Weekly Sales Call Plan Report.
· Makes constructive suggestions on special rates plan or sales promotion revision to meet the competition, increase bookings, improve sales efforts and servicing.
· Attends the sales meetings and participates actively with relevant information of sales activities & etc.
· Maintains a very close liaison with Front Office, Reservations and Food & Beverage department to ensure that all commitments are delivered accordingly.
· Carries out additional tasks and any other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Sales diligently and to the best of ability.
· Experience within Sales and marketing would be a strong advantage.
· Exceptionally hard-working, self-motivated and be willing to do whatever it takes to achieve targets,
· Enjoys meeting people, promotions, organizing events and marketing.