• Manage and oversee daily operations.
• In charge of cooking and preparing of all the dishes.
• Responsible for food and menu planning, food costing and quality control.
• Upkeep of cleaniness and hygiene standard.
• Remove any hazards and ensure safety and also check for any defects and equipments.
• To perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by Superior.
• At least 2 years of experience in restaurant.
• Able to commit 6 days of work per week
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
A DREAMWORKS COMPANY PTE LTD (21C0430)
LIM SWEE HAN (R1547369)