- Industry/ Organization Type: Management Firm/ Investment
- Position Title: Collection Manager
- Working Location: Chinatown
- Working Hours: 5 days (Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm)
- Salary Package: Up to $5000 + Variable bonus
- Duration: Permanent Role
- Maintain efficient records of collection activities & resolve outstanding issues promptly.
- Take immediate and appropriate collection/legal actions for recovery of debt and minimize credit losses professionally and timely & ensure proper actions taken are within corporate guidelines and collection policies.
- Follow up and negotiate with debtors for acceptable repayment plans and composite.
- Handle customers & enquiries on contracts, billing, collection, and payment-related.
- Identify and analyze potential bad debts and prepare justification for write-offs.
- Work on written-off accounts to achieve team targets in terms of recovery dollars and backs for unsecured products.
- Liaise with lawyers to ensure actions are closely followed-up for effectiveness & legal are submitted by lawyers for payment by debtors.
- Ensure waivers of interest/late charges are done as agreed or through composite.
- To do field collections (site visits) at debtors' premises, if necessary.
- Strong credit collection experience in Commercial banking / Financial Company.
- Preferably have private licensed money-lending experience.
- Good understanding of both collection and recovery knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of legal recovery and fraud.
Kindly apply through ANY of the following methods:
- Submit your application by clicking the APPLY button;
- Email your resume to Job(at)anradus.com.sg. Please indicate #54887 on the email subject.
Anradus Policy: This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Angel Lim | EA Reg No.: R1769781