* Basic Up to S$6,500
* Work Life Balance & Friendly Environment
* Career development & growth opportunities
* Candidate with Minimum 3 to 5 Year experience in Building Management System
* Able to manage T&C for BMS project independently
Our client is looking for suitable candidates to join their growing business as Assistant / Project Manager.
· Coordinate with engineering staff to discuss such matters as work procedures, scope-and-scheduling and work sequence, project-specific safety plans, etc.
· Develop project schedules in compliance with customer requirements, deadlines, and/or milestones; develop mechanisms to track schedule progress in the field; and update the schedule regularly
· Able to manage T&C for BMS project independently and schedule T&C activities with all M&E systems
· Liaise with consultants, architects and contractors and handle all technical matters
· Degree / Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
· Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
· Must have relevant experience in Building Management Systems
• Location : Woodland (Senoko) Have Company Bus Pick up at Seng Kang & Yishun
• Working hours : 9.00am to 6.00pm (5 Days) & Alternal Saturday 9am to 1pm
• Salary: up to S$6,500 higher/ Negotiable (Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD Format to:
Email – (Requires log in to see email address)
or call your Friendly Consultant, Loh Kian Wei (Reg. No: R21103341) (BFP), (Requires log in to see phone number) for a confidential discussion.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Loh Kian Wei
JING QIU ENTERPRISE PTE. LTD
Registration No: R21103341
EA Licence: 22C1048