Galaxy Energy and Resources Co Pte Ltd is a fast growing and dynamic commodities trading firm headquartered in Singapore with network of offices in the Asia Pacific region. We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the Trade Operation manager position.
Skills and Experience required :
- At least 5 year experience in Shipping Operation and Trade Finance Operation
- Have attention to details
- Proficient at Excel
- Have university degree, related training or education
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Understand contractual terms and obligations to fulfill shipment requirements for dry bulk commodities
- Liaise with various counterparts to manage shipping operation matters including vessel nomination, load and discharge port agent appointment, manage laytime calculation and demurrage/despatch and other shipping matters
- Prepare LC draft and liaise with banks for LC issuance.
- Liaise with customers on LC opening, verifying bank creditability and have customers issued LC timely
- Prepare and ensure shipping documents comply with LC requirements. Liaise with bank directly for LC negotiation
- Monitor cashflow for both receivables and payables.
Please send full CV with photo and contact details to (Requires log in to see email address)