- Commercial Planning/Execution: Support Commercial Lead with new commercial opportunities to drive additional business.
- Analyze data and partner with Insights Lead in order to facilitate building of Joint Business Plans (JBP) and Annual Operating Plans (AOP) and align with internal team to ensure flawless planning and execution
- Promotion Calendar: Development of trade and consumer promotion calendars which drive profit accretive incremental growth by utilizing agencies and partners. Ensure the execution of the calendar On-Time & In-Full.
- Innovation Calendar: Develop brand expansion roadmap including relevant innovations- product & format to drive profitable growth. Track and ensure timely execution to deliver AOP objectives. Work with Regional Commercialization team to drive product innovations and consumer-centricity in the market.
- Category insights and sales analysis: Collect and analyze Secondary Sales, Retail Audit Volume and Value shares (if available) to understand market & consumer trends and inform decision making. Develop holistic action plans (4P’s) for winning share improving Brand Health & growing consumption.
- Coordinate with regulatory and legal re import requirements, liaise with finance for P&L, align pricing with Commercial Lead & develop launch plans for shortlisted products and create channel programs to ensure consistent availability, visibility and accessibility of products in-store.
- Marketing Campaign Development and Execution: Development of communications and content that influence consumer behavior. Coordinate advertising development, from identification of consumer insight to testing of final assets and deployment. Also, localize any global/regional content which is available and meets brand’s strategic imperative. Track and measure success of campaigns executed and use available data and analytics to improve future executions.
- Budget and EMFAR Management: Recommend proper A&M budget based on AOP initiatives to Head of Marketing. Execute Monthly EMFAR Tracking (D&A and A&M) to check total spending progress vs plan and budget. Should also develop and manage Media Plan and work with distributor and agencies to deliver highest efficiency based on Marketing Objective. Strive to deliver higher Working A&M.
- Shopper Marketing: Develop shopper activities to increase baseline sales over previous years. Manage the development of merchandising strategy/direction, including permanent POSM (point-of-sales material) display recommendations, and planogram solutions in line with POP Vision & Objectives and brand vision & objectives.
- Relevant working experience in Trade Marketing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
To apply, please email your resume in MS Word format to (Requires log in to see email address) indicating in your CV the following information:
Reason for Leaving:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Jackie Ng May Ying (R1104602)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA No: 99C4599