- Responsible for understanding business processes and identifying business requirements and translate into functional specifications
- Assist in tracking and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track
- Assist in supporting multiple applications systems and platforms
- Adhere to company, project and support standards and guidelines
- At least 2 years of working experience in delivering and supporting IT applications
- Experience working with asset management or warehousing system
- Excellent written and verbal communication with emphasis in technical writing skills
- Keen appreciation of business needs and strong interest in business processes and process re-engineering
- Experience working in an agile scrum development team will be a bonus
Interested applicants please submit your resume to (Requires log in to see email address) or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq (R1880247)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423