- Client Account Management
- Review customer needs and asset allocation, pro-actively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of the needs.
- Advise customers to enrich the relationships by mobilizing additional funds and sell other fee based products/services based on the current and future customer needs.
- Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling and financial planning.
- Organize customer events to enhance customer bonding.
- Acquire new customers through converting referral leads.
- Compliance, Risk & Controls
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent; preferably in Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
- Preferable with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in sales and financial products and services.
Interested candidates can kindly apply via MyCareersFuture or email your latest resume to (Requires log in to see email address)
Gary Lua Zhi Hao (R21104006)
Just Recruit Singapore Pte Ltd (EA12C6295)