Customer Service Officer (Contact Centre) x 1 year renewable contract
· Handle 1st level enquiries and transactions via multi-channels promptly and efficiently.
· Record all communication transpired into CRM system promptly
· Record activity type following each enquiry for statistics collation
· Generate interest and revenue by promoting organisation's product actively ( No hard selling is required, just practical suggestions, if required )
· A levels/Diploma/Degree holder with relevant experience in customer service environment. 'O' levels holder with call centre experience are also considered.
· Customer-service oriented team player with a positive work attitude
· Bilingual (English is a must) and IT savvy
· Quick thinker, ability to solve complex issues and manage stress effectively
· Required to obtain CMFAS 9, CHI & CGI with at least 1 paper completed during probation period
· Able to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities
5 day work week, will be placed on rotating shifts including weekends & public holidays.
There are a couple of shift patterns in contact centre:
7am - 4pm
8am - 5pm
8.30am - 5.20pm
9am - 6pm
9.30am - 6.30pm
12pm - 9pm
2pm - 11pm (shift allowance entitlement of $15 per shift)
11pm - 7am (shift allowance entitlement of $25 per shift)
One thing to note, this last shift does not come often since only minimal staff is needed and less calls during this time.